This is a recommendation for Sheo-model Dangerous Voiceless (a girl in a long-term relationship who has been suffering for her whole life but feels that she can’t stand it anymore).
To lower the pressure in the Sheo-form you should:
- Start to speak louder.
- Speak the way that people can not only hear you, but also react to what you are saying.
- Say “I want” instead of “It would be nice to”, “What if ..” etc.
- Try to sing loudly when you are alone with yourself.
- From time to time go to a place where nobody can hear you and shout with all your strength.
- If you can’t remember these recommendations, set an alarm to go off at least twice a day and remind you.
A valve that protects the system from emotional overpressure is an audio valve. Therefore speak louder.